1. The abstract should be composed of Objective, Methods, Results, and Conclusion.
2. The abstracts should not exceed 500 words and more than 300 words & should be written in English, clearly showing paper title, listing the principle author & completing all the contact details (organization, mailing address, E-mail, phone, fax & additional authors).
3. Please provide reliable contact information in the email text, including address, telephone, email etc.
Accepted Abstract after peer review will be published as a pre-proceedings. It will be send to authors before the conference date.
Full Papers requirement:
Manuscripts presenting highly original results in the field of applied biology and are proof of an interdisciplinary collaboration between biologists and computer scientists are within the scope of the ABCB2022. Furthermore, although this conference considers the innovative computational and methodological aspects very relevant, it gives greater emphasis to contributions that show practical applications of computational methodologies to the solution of biological problems. In this light, unbalanced manuscripts relying heavily only on mathematical or algorithmic contents, or reporting a general description of the eventual application field of the computational methods do not fall into the primary scope of the conference.
1. All submissions must be original, unpublished, and not submitted concurrently for publication elsewhere. All accepted papers should be checked by CrossCheck, or it will be rejected.
2. Each paper should have at least one author attend the conference. Failure to do so shall lead to exclusion of the paper from the proceedings.
3. Each paper will be reviewed by at least three experts under three rounds reviewing in the relevant field ensuring the publication of only top quality contributions.
All Accepted Full Papers after strict three rounds peer-review will be published on the related SCI Journal.
Reviewers play a pivotal role in scholarly publishing. The peer review system exists to validate academic work, helps to improve the quality of published research, and increases networking possibilities within research communities.
Each paper will be double-blindly reviewed by at least three reviewers; this is an requirement as ABCB is a “Refereed Conference”. Please adhere to this requirement when you prepare for your paper. Double-blindly means that the author of a paper does not know the reviewers of his/her paper and reviewers do not know the authors of the papers they reviewed.
Service Time: Mon. - Sun. 08:30-17:30
Abstract Submission Deadline:
September 1, 2021
Abstract Authors Notification:
October 10, 2021
October 25, 2021
Full Paper Submission Deadline:
August 15, 2021
Paper Authors Notification:
September 28, 2021
October 25, 2021
January 15-17, 2022