Welcome to ABCB2022
Welcome to 2022 International Conference on Advanced Bioinformatics and Computational Biology which will be held in Amsterdam, Netherlands during January 15-17, 2022.
The 2022 International Conference on Advanced Bioinformatics and Computational Biology (ABCB2022) aims at promoting current advances in biological sciences, drug development and medicine relying on analytical methods that integrate mathematical, physical and computer sciences.
This conference will discuss about the Algorithmic procedures for modelling and analysis of data. The topics are solicited in the following areas of interest: cell and molecular biology, microbiology, synthetic biology, biochemistry, pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics, pharmacogenomics and applied / computational / predictive epidemiology.
The conference is primary devoted to publish papers very focused on timely well-defined biological issues whose solution have benefited from the use of computational techniques or the implementation of new ones. The conference solicits submission of papers presenting a biological problem in a comprehensive way and (part of) its solution obtained through the application of computational methods including analysis, modeling and simulation.
1. The abstract should be composed of Objective, Methods, Results, and Conclusion.
2. The abstracts should not exceed 500 words and more than 300 words & should be written in English, clearly showing paper title, listing the principle author & completing all the contact details (organization, mailing address, E-mail, phone, fax & additional authors).
3. Please provide reliable contact information in the email text, including address, telephone, email etc.
Accepted Abstract after peer review will be published as a pre-proceedings. It will be send to authors before the conference date.
Full Papers requirement:
Manuscripts presenting highly original results in the field of applied biology and are proof of an interdisciplinary collaboration between biologists and computer scientists are within the scope of the ABCB2022. Furthermore, although this conference considers the innovative computational and methodological aspects very relevant, it gives greater emphasis to contributions that show practical applications of computational methodologies to the solution of biological problems. In this light, unbalanced manuscripts relying heavily only on mathematical or algorithmic contents, or reporting a general description of the eventual application field of the computational methods do not fall into the primary scope of the conference.
1. All submissions must be original, unpublished, and not submitted concurrently for publication elsewhere. All accepted papers should be checked by CrossCheck, or it will be rejected.
2. Each paper should have at least one author attend the conference. Failure to do so shall lead to exclusion of the paper from the proceedings.
3. Each paper will be reviewed by at least three experts under three rounds reviewing in the relevant field ensuring the publication of only top quality contributions.
All Accepted Full Papers after strict three rounds peer-review will be published on the related SCI Journal.
Service Time: Mon. - Sun. 08:30-17:30
Abstract Submission Deadline:
September 1, 2021
Abstract Authors Notification:
October 10, 2021
October 25, 2021
Full Paper Submission Deadline:
August 15, 2021
Paper Authors Notification:
September 28, 2021
October 25, 2021
January 15-17, 2022
About Conference Advanced Bioinformatics and Computational Biology
Call For Papers
Papers are solicited in, but not limited to the following areas:
● Computational methods for cell and molecular biology
Abstract Author Registration must be completed by October 25, 2021 in order to ensure Abstract/poster inclusion in the conference proceedings.
NH Collection Amsterdam Grand Hotel Krasnapolsky
Dam 9, 1012 JS Amsterdam The Netherlands
Reservations +34 91 398 46 61 Tel.: +31 205 549 111
The 5-star NH Collection Amsterdam Grand Hotel Krasnapolsky is on Amsterdam’s main square with views across to the Royal Palace. You’re well-placed for some of the city’s finest shops, while a lot of tourist attractions are just a short stroll away.